NetBrands is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect information about you to enable us to provide the relevant products and services to you and to advise you about other products services which may be of interest to you. We also use the information collected to help us continually improve the use experience and provide better services.
We collect personal information in order:
- to deliver our products and services to you
- maintain and improve the way we offer our services
- make sure we comply with any requirements from our suppliers
- meet any legal obligations and
- keep you abreast of other NetBrands products or services which may be of interest to you.
Whilst you may decide not to provide us with your personal information, you should be aware that without this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services or the products you are applying for.
What personal information is collected by NetBrands?
We collect personal information about you and/or your family when you enquire about or purchase a product or service offered by NetBrands. We will collect personal information directly from you, or from a person authorised by you.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- contact information, such as name, date of birth, residential address, email address and contact telephone numbers;
- information about you, your partner/family members;
- financial information, such as credit card details;
Do Not Call Register
NetBrands adheres to the obligations of the Federal Do Not Call Register.
What if the information is not correct? How do I access the information?
We aim to ensure that the personal information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to ensure this occurs. If you believe that your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or address your request to the Privacy Officer, Suite 2 304 Stephensons Road, Mt Waverley 3144